Happy Raya

Hello friends.

soon RAYA. and i want to say sorry and pls forgive all my sins from me to you.
specially to my bestfriend, Kamila.

Kamila :

  • Please forgive all my sins from me to you.
  • Sorry because i always make you angry.
  • i threat you like my own sister.
  • and you're the greatest bestfriend ever <3
  • kawan, i want our friendship will last long.
  • i'm so sad cause kenapa kau tak datang last day niiii?
  • lastly, you're the part of my life. sayang kaaaaaaaaaaaaau <3
Syaza :
  • I hope you will forgive all my sins.
  • sorry if i ada kecikkan hati you ke apa. nanti i palau you lagi eeeeh? hahaa ;D
  • i'm very happy cause i anggap you like my older sister.
  • i know sometimes you bengang kat i. but i puuuun. hahaa ;D
  • hey sister, i love you la kwaaaan <3
Sabby :

  • tulang, maafkan aku tau? tau?
  • aku tahu kau tak suka aku panggil kau tulang // tengkorak. tpi aku sukaaaaaaaaa ;DD
  • hhm, sorry kalau aku tertouching ngan kau ke, masa tu i'm just kidding la.
  • you selalu buat i happy bila i'm not in mood. * same la mcm kamie and syaza ;D
  • kalau kau tak maafkan aku, aku pancung kepala kau, okay? :DDD
  • sayang kau weeeh <3
Vivis :

  • girls, please forgive what i've done to you all.
  • specially to my dearest fatyn / amoy / tiara / aimi.
  • i know i ada buat salah, but please forgive me, okay? okay? :D
  • sayang koranggggggggggg <3
Nahd :
  • Babe. I know kita baru rpt, but kadang kadang i ada buat salah kan?
  • i want to say soory to you if i've done wrong ke apa.
  • i threat you like my bestfriend puuun.
  • love you la cutieeeeeeee <3
Ally :

  • madam, sorry if aku ada buat slh kat kau.
  • ye la, kan aku dlu ejek kau something -.-
  • so, i hope you will forgive all my sins selama ni.
  • friend, i pun threat you like my own bestfriend.
  • madam, i love yoooooooooooooooou <3
and you,

if you know me, please forgive all my sins, okay?
and i will forgive yours. <3